Monday, September 22, 2008

My Electoral Map

Sorry for the infrequent posts, but between four classes and trying to run the sports section of a college newspaper I haven't had much time to indulge in writing about politics. There have been so many things in recent weeks that I wish I had the opportunity to write about, including the incredible Palin bounce, the financial meltdown, and the resurgence of the Obama campaign last week amongst a cavalcade of McCain blunders. I promise more from here until the election, but posts will likely be abbreviated. I will definitely have something this weekend following Friday night's first presidential debate.

Between now and Election Day I'll also try to update my electoral college map. The Fix has been running a contest on this, you can fill out your own too. As I have been predicting for a while, I believe the popular vote will be razor thin (no more than four points) but I see the electoral college will be a blowout for Obama. I'm holding out hope Obama can pull out Ohio, Virginia, the important states out west, and our beautiful Granite State. Take a look, and see if you agree or disagree, and make your own.

Check out my map here. Later.

No comments: